Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Corn Syrup Rx

So how about doctors 'prescribing' someone to give their kid corn syrup? Are you for real, yo? Yes, I'm for real. It's sad that we don't educate ourselves enough to do better for ourselves. I include myself in this because I know I've made some pretty crummy health decisions based on bad or very little (or zero) information. People, just because it's derived from 'corn,' it doesn't mean it's good for us.

Not good.

On another note, I haven't made cookies this week...but I think it's only because we're out of town. I had already made plans to make German choc cake. It's one of Nathan's faves, and it was gonna be for his birthday. It's a good thing we left then because I'm sure I would've wanted to eat most of it.

Earlier I thought about several things that were bothering me that I needed to blog about just to blog, but now I can't think of them. Maybe that's a good thing.

No comments: