Monday, March 15, 2010

At the Park

Have I mentioned how much my kid loves being outside. If he starts to get whiny, we do 1 of 2 things - 1)'walk' him (hold him by his arms as he runs his little legs all over the place, and I do mean ALL OVER THE PLACE; or 2)take him outside. If we do #1, he gets this huge smile on his face and shrieks with excitement. Then he starts running, and now he sticks his tongue out as he does it. Cute-NESS! If we do #2, he gets totally quiet as he stares up at the trees, the shrubs and just stuff. Either way, it's not that difficult to make him happy. He just likes to move. So this was us at the park this past weekend. He loved the swing and started fussing when I took him out. Wha????
Photobucket

So I then moved onto a swing with him, where he totally chillaxed and started falling asleep.
Photobucket

So I nursed the child, put him in the other swing, and he got that stare he gets when he's about to go out. He was trying to find a place on the swing to lay his head back. Where do I get one of these?
Photobucket

The great thing is that this park is right across the street from my mom's place. We'll be spending lots of time there this summer. More on that to come.

No comments: