Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sukah

That would be me. I'm such a sucker for advertisers. They know exactly when to play commercials to get to their target audience. They know how to get to me after 8:30 PM, when I usually finish cleaning the kitchen (which I'm skipping tonight. *jaw drop*), sit in front of the tube to watch Fox News as I stuff diapers and try to catch up on mail, bills, etc. And that's when they play all those chocolate commercials - the ones with molten lava cake and whatnot. And they totally interrupt my evening. They make me get up because I can't watch those lately and not eat something. I seriously need to work on some self control. Seriously.

1 comment:

missi said...

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that B just dropped $100 for a DVD set in which "Captain Chris" teaches u how to defend yourself in combat. Currently waiting on the return authorization number, but u are not the only suckah!!