Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It Ain't Me

So apparently I offended someone at my baby shower and just found out about it 9 months later. For real, y'all?? 1) It was sarcasm and dry humor; 2) why now?

Don't people know me? I just say stuff sometimes that I shouldn't, and I'm working on it. I understand why one of my former bosses actually forbade us from using sarcasm. But we're older now, guys. Let it roll off. But anyway, I'm trying.

But seriously, I was pregnant. That should count for something.

Sorry. Please forgive me.

And I'm watching Walk the Line. Joaquin can pull of this voice. Love it. Almost as much as Cash himself.

2 comments:

THE Princess Bombshell* said...

Today, I hereby promise, that should you ever offend me or say something rude or stupid to me, I will tell you right away and not wait until our children are in junior high.

:-)

Susy said...

I so appreciate that. I so don't mean to hurt anyone. My heart hurts when people hurt. I just gotta watch that sarcasm I guess.