Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Good Week

So much going on everywhere. So last week Xander & I went to visit my family in Lake Jackson while Nathan went to Kansas to take care of some work stuff. We got to see my brother and his fam as well as some high school and church friends. It was a great week visiting, but it went by way too quickly.

At one point I forgot my camera so I didn't get the pictures I wanted, but these will do.

Here he is with my niece and nephew, Allison & Jacob
Photobucket Photobucket

Just before we left, we went to the Sea Center.
Photobucket Photobucket


Super Heroes
Photobucket

As we were leaving, this gentleman took out a harmonica and played for Xander. He LOVED it. He smiled and laughed (while eating his sock) the entire time.
Photobucket

Then we went and spent a little time with Ivonne and Cara. Xander wanted to walk up the slide not actually slide down.
Photobucket

At the mall.
Photobucket

Now we're back...and onto packing...

No comments: