Monday, November 10, 2008

Broken

Everything is breaking. Last week it was weird, un-heard of companies stealing $$ from me (yes, they really did and I'm the one who has to jump through hoops to make it right). Sunday morning - my espresso machine, Sunday evening - my camera. The espresso machine...I don't know. It pulled shots for my mom's latte, but then it wouldn't for mine. I haven't tried it since. My camera - in a hand-off to someone, they dropped it, and now it no longer works. Out of all of those, right now I'm upset about the camera because I've dealt with the $$ issue, and the espresso machine...well, it's not as upsetting as the camera. I CAN live without daily lattes. I wasn't even using it regularly anyways. The camera, however, goes (went) everywhere with me just like my phone does (did). Memories - I love making them, and the best way to capture them is now gone. I'm such the drama queen, but really, how annoying is it that I'll have to find a new one? So does the external turmoil reveal inner distress? Blahaha. I'm not that deep.

3 comments:

Anya said...

Susy, if you haven't found a new camera yet...be sure to watch after Thanksgiving sales! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is a serious toss up. Espresso Machine or Camera. Hmmmm. I'm not sure WHICH I'd be the most upset about! I use the espresso every day, but my camera is a Nikon D40x, so that would be upsetting. I just got it repaired to the tune of $175, but the espresso machine is my lifeblood each day.

That is a big bummer!

Susy said...

Thanks, Anna.

And, Missi - get this - the espresso machine started working all of a sudden. How sweet it is! Okay, so my camera was definitely not as fancy as yours, but yeah, stinks not to have it anyway...