Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Because I'm tired of H&C tonight...

Randomness because I'm tired of the news this hour. So, you get to know me better.

Where is the person you miss most?​
Kansas...but headed to Dallas soon.

Whats your current problem?
LOL. Seriously?

Do you keep grudges,or can you let them go easily?
I used to be terrible at letting things go. I'm a little more like butter now.

Could you go a day without eating?
Once in a while.

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
I don't remember. If I'm out and someone lights up, I typically walk away...unless it's a friend, then I pull it out and smoke it myself. Just kidding!

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
What is soon? In the next 2 weeks, prolly not.

What sport do you enjoy watching?
Football. So glad it's football season.

Do you find tattoos attractive?
Only if they cover your entire body. lol.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
With Nicorette (is that what it's called?). And what's with all these smoking questions?

Where's the last place you went?
Outside. Quick walk with the mom.

Last thing you ate?
Microwaved wanna-be Chinese. I hate the microwave.

Last game you played?
Game...hmmm...I don't think I've played a game this entire year. How terrible.

How good is coca-cola?
Though it typically doesn't fit in my lifestyle, I can't resist a CHERRY Coke with some popcorn at the movies.

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
ugh? My momma.

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
I don't know.

What were you doing at midnight last night​?
Watching the craziness.

Do you fight with your parents often​?
No way. My mom's way too AWESOME for that.

How many texts are in your inbox​?​
Don't know. I'm working with this Wal-Mart phone that I still can't operate. Can't wait to get my G1.

Are you excited for anything?
Living with my husband again.

What's the greatest thing that you did today​?
Lol. Umm...took a shower...???

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
Gray. I love gray clothing. It could take over my closet...I mean, my suitcases. Oh, and there's a yellow bird on it.

What do you currently hear?
Joe, the plumber, on H&C.


When was the last time you had your hair cut?
September. It's already grown like 2 inches. This is what stinks about short cuts on me.

When were you last outside?
A couple of hours ago.

Does your head hurt?
Nope.

Are you happy right now?
Sure.

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Are you kidding me?

Is someone on your mind right now?
Uh, actually lots of someones.


Do you need to say anything to someone?
Most of them know.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
"Disappointment is a lover's word..." (The Interpreter.)
Um, prolly not a good question for me to answer.

What was something you disliked about your day?
The ridiculous emails with ridiculous comments about our new Pres-Elect. Opinions is one thing; rude stuff is another.

How does your hair look?
Crazy.

Is there anyone you would like to get things straight with?
Like Jess, I think I'm 'straight' with everyone.

Are you sleepy?
Not yet.

Anything you need to do?
Exercise. Eat well. Stop the laziness. Read a little. Grow a backbone.

If you were in the hospital would your family come see you?
I'm pretty sure. Ya.

Hows your heart been lately?
Sedentary.

Did you ever see the movie Pearl Harbor?
Yep.

Can you say all 50 states in alphabetic order​?
Oh yeah. I learned this song in 4th grade that will stay with me forever.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night​?
About 6 I think.

Are you loud?​
If you ask Nathan, yes.

No comments: