Sunday, November 02, 2008

Milan

I haven't had a chance to post Italy pictures or even say much about it. Well, between us, Jeri and I got hundreds of pictures. She's a photographer so hers are beautiful...but her rockstar self still had to edit (the already perfect pictures)...and my too-busy-to-care-to-edit self...well, I haven't edited, nor have I even sent Jeri my share. She has pictures of me and I of her, but...anyway, I'm rambling. It's late, but I figured I should start sometime.

So excited...
Photobucket

So we started off in Milan. Here we are on the roof of their Duomo. Climbing all million stairs to get up there was SOOOOOO worth it. In America, we would never be allowed to even get a near a building that was hundreds of years old. Oh wait, our country isn't old enough to have buildings that old. Anyway, the Italians are way cool for allowing us to climb this incredible building.

This picture does it NO justice.
Photobucket

This one tries.
Photobucket

Climbing up.
Photobucket

The view.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Headless babies.
Photobucket

Taking a break.
Photobucket

Feeding the birds.
Photobucket


Moving on to Venice.
Photobucket Photobucket


I prefer pictures with faces in them, but some of this stuff was just too good to pass up whether or not we could get ourselves in the shot.

Milan was our first taste of Italy, and a good one it was. Italy only got better and better every day.

No comments: