Monday, October 20, 2008

The Beginning of the End?

No, I'm not speaking of the Cowboys of the Colts...although, they're pretty close to it. No, I speak of this cancer nonsense with my mom. Tomorrow morning she goes into her last surgery to reverse the ileostomy. Today the doc had to examine and do all kinds of tests - not fun. Let me just say that all forms of cancer are junk, and all the little issues that come with colon cancer are ridiculous. Really, my mom has been such a trooper through all of this, and she's the bravest person I know. The recovery time for this surgery won't be as long as the other, but there are different issues to deal with this time. It's all a bit personal to my mom and can get complicated, but it is what it is, and we're looking forward to good things. Please pray for her tomorrow.

No comments: