Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birds Fly

My mom woke up not feeling the best yesterday. It seems her long-acting pain pill is going right through to her pouch a lot of times. Now...to make a long explanation short, it's okay if the pill does that after a few hours. However, if the pill goes right through within the hour, it means Mom probably didn't absorb any of it. Then she just has to take the break-through pain pills. That's all fine and dandy, but it take a bit for those to kick in, so until they do we just...wait. We'll meet with the pain doctor tomorrow, and hopefully he'll give us more solutions for this. Pray that he does!

I headed out to the LJ to hang out with my cousins and some new faces. We had fun times and good food, and it was just nice to have a change of scenery.

With the Cuz
Photobucket

Apparently I can't keep my mouth closed ever
Photobucket

The 4 of us...and a bad photographer
Photobucket

No comments: