Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rollah Coaster

You know that feeling you get when you've run like 15 or 20 miles? Hmm...not so much for some. Okay, you know that feeling you get when you've been on a roller coaster? It's like you're on this high. That is unless you've ridden it so much that it can practically put you to sleep. Okay, not the greatest examples. Maybe it's that feeling when you're looking forward to riding a roller coaster. That's what it is. You're anticipating this great and wonderful experience. Yes, it's fun, but it's amazing because of the people with you. That's what it is. It's the people that make the difference. That's what it's been for me. My people have made the difference. My people have made me laugh and cry, and they're just really beautiful. I love my people. I love how different they all are and how they make all things beautiful. They inspire me to experience life without reservation. They give me life, and they make me want to ride roller coasters.

Dear God, thank you for all the beautiful people you've given me...and for the roller coasters.

Photobucket

No comments: