Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Still in the Game to See Dorothy...

...but in the meantime, check out the footprints sasquatch left for us.




I took these a couple of nights ago after we had some rain. Okay and does it seem like we're all getting bombarded by it - the rain I mean? I won't complain, though. Thank GOD for it! This rain has kept the weather unusually cool for this time of the year. I hear that by now everything green is usually dying and that the temps are typically in the high 90s. Yes, we do reach high 90s and even the hundreds here. This great rain has kept us in the mid 80s for the most part, and I don't mind that at all. In fact, I've been praying for this kind of weather for my hubby. In his current line of work, they'll take rain with 80s temps any day over what should be. Anyway, the pictures - if you look closely, it's actually a double rainbow.


No comments: