Tuesday, July 24, 2007

For Clarification

Blogging - I was asked recently why I blog. I don't know that there's just one simple answer. If you go out to the blogosphere, there are blogs out there for any and everything. What makes me think I have something worth saying?

1) This is my way of keeping friends and family tuned into my life without having to send individual emails. Lazy? Maybe. With so many people in so many places, I'm just not that great at responding to the same questions over and over in emails. My typing fingers get tired.

2) I get to vent here and talk about whatever I want without edits. What I mean is that I don't have anyone making the rules for me. I make the rules on my blog. These are my views and my opinions. I tell it how I'm feeling it at the moment. Especially when it comes to health, I try not to tell you how or what I think you should do. I type as I learn, so if I sound like I'm stuffing things down your throat, it's only because you caught me on a passionately-about-health (or something) day.

No comments: