Friday, August 29, 2008

Out of My Hands

It's been a frustrating day for me. Yes another. At this point I'm just fed up with all the drugs my mom is on. Her body needs to detox more than anything, but because her blood pressure is out of whack as well as the nausea, they just keep feeding her the drugs. Ugh. It's no wonder she can't get well and her body is just a mess. How is her frail, little frame supposed to metabolize all the poisons they're feeding her?

I appreciate all of the suggestions, recommendations, etc., but it's really out of our hands. I think once she's finally stable, we'll be able to do all of those things at home, but in the meantime really what I have to do is trust that God will do a miracle. I think that's what we need. We need Him to just get her over this thing so that she can begin the detox. So pray that God would do just that - a miracle.

No comments: