Monday, October 30, 2006

My Favorite Commercial

I love football season. One of my favorite things to do on Sundays and Monday nights is to watch football. If it was up to me, they’d play year round. It’s especially nice if you’re at the game – LIVE in 40 degree weather. Bundling up and watching any football game live with a crowd is such a high for me.

I also enjoy college football, but since it’s more difficult for me to keep up with, I stick more with what I know.

Okay, and there’s nothing like watching the #1 most accurate quarterback EVER with the laser rocket arm, Peyton Manning. He is everything that you would want in a quarterback not only because of accuracy, but he can call plays and runs the best no-huddle offense. Hands down he’s numero uno.

So on November 19 I get to watch the Colts take on the Cowboys LIVE in Irving. Sorry Cowboys, but the Colts have the game.

No comments: