Tuesday, March 01, 2016

It's been over 2 years...

and I've been stewing over this for a while now - blogging again. I've hesitated for a couple of reasons: 1) I don't consider myself a good writer [this isn't me fishing for compliments] and 2) everybody all the sudden has a blog and has the need to say things...why another blog?


As for hesitation #1, I'm not out to write a book, so, while I believe in doing something well if I'm going to do it, I'm not C.S. Lewis. These are thoughts from a mind with limited knowledge, experience and understanding. That leads to my second hesitation - who wants another blog? And who reads them anyway? Well, I do - I read my blog that is. That sounds so self-serving, but really I can't make time to read from many sources during this season. I do believe in exercising my mind by learning from others, but I also want to return to recording our memories. Here we go.

No comments: