Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Addicted to You

It all happened when I was preggers. See, I never cared for it before. If you offered, I'd pass. I could keep it at my desk or anywhere at home, and I wouldn't touch the stuff because it just did nothing for me. Nothing. Then I got pregnant. And I did my best to ward it off. I did well. But I quit practicing my self-control. In fact, I'm completely out of control. And it's all about and because of chocolate. I still don't eat chocolate ice cream, but everything else is pretty much a go. I even downed a box of Chocolate Cheerios the other day. For real yo. I don't even make it a habit to eat processed cereals like that. I'll eat some sprouted cereal once or twice a week maybe, but Cheerios? Oh, but they were chocolate. And the oatmeal cookies? They HAD to have chocolate chips. And I HAD to devour...I mean eat a few chocolate chips as I made the cookies. And instead of making a simple Americano, I have to make a mocha. And brownies...oh my. I've simply got to stop. We work pretty hard at staying healthy, but with all this sugar I'm eating, I'm bound to catch something. Somebody help me.

2 comments:

dixie-cricket said...

Doesn't chocolate have magnesium? Could you be deficient?

Susy said...

hmmm. it's a thought. i'll work on that.

or i could just like chocolate now :)