Wednesday, February 24, 2010

94.5

Oh, so this past weekend my friend, Kauline, was in town for a little bit. Even though she was busy taking care of family stuff, she took a few hours to spend with us. Xander loved her. And I'm pretty sure she liked him too...even after he puked in the restaurant. And it was all this momma's fault for accidentally getting egg white in the yolk I was giving him. His poor little face got all splotchy...then he puked all over both of us. Fun times. At least his face rash went away, and we all left happy campers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves his momma
Photobucket

Out on a walk. I need more of this flip-flop weather. C'mon, Jesus, help me out a little bit.
Photobucket

My little running man needs the outdoors as much as I do.
Photobucket

No comments: