Thursday, June 28, 2007

from a proud health nut - an ode to you

I guess I'll start by using more correct grammar and spelling in my blogs, which means I'll try to caps the words that should be...it just became one of my 'signature' moves - when emailing personally to friends and family or blogging, I just stayed away from grammar and all of that because I felt trapped. All parts of my life at one point or the other have required me to have 'perfect' English, and to be honest, I just wanted a break. So to be a bit more PC, I'm trying this out for a lil' bit. I don't know how long it will last.

The real purpose of today's blog is to give kudos to all the people I know who are doing even just 1 thing to improve their health. This health stuff can go way deep. Your choices and my choices are probably very different when it comes to what we eat, but that's okay. I'm so glad to know that we are beginning to be concerned with the foods we eat. Again, our choices may be very different still, but you are doing SOMETHING, and I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! Something is better than nothing, so give yourself a pat on the back. Continue to learn, but try to not get overwhelmed by all that is out there. I've been learning this stuff hard-core for the past couple of years, and I'm barely hitting the surface so hang in there.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

haha sus...no I bow to YOU! You're the guru of healthy-habits and you're my inspiration! Sometimes when walking down those long, beautiful aisles at Whole Foods I stop and ponder...WWSD? hehe Love you girl ! =0)