Monday, June 21, 2010

just blah

Car stuff is stupid. There is a reason I don't deal with car stuff, and that is because I know nothing about cars. I also don't pretend to know about cars. I simply leave that up to Nathan. One day when I can get on a computer that works, I'll share a story about how I asked a dude at Walmart for an engine.

Anyway, it feels awesome when mechanics take advantage of me because I'm stupid when it comes to cars. Ugh. Never, never. I said it before, and I need to just stick to it - leave the car stuff to Nathan. I got jipped today, and that really upsets me.

Not just that but do you ever feel like you just don't cut it? Today I don't feel like I'm cut out for this mom business. I don't say that to get your sympathy or for you people to email me sweet little notes. I had a rough day, and that happens. I've never believed in dwelling on or living by how I feel for feelings are fickle. It'll all be okay. It was just a rough day, and I that's ok.

2 comments:

THE Princess Bombshell* said...

Yeah, you suck.




;-)

m said...

i'm having one of those days myself. Everything I try to do gets undone before I'm done or I just flat screw it up. I decided to be fun and let the kids play in the sprinkler and they broke the freaking thing. BROKE IT. and THEN THEY CRIED AT ME ABOUT IT. Seriously? They are watching videos until bed time and I'm serving oatmeal. so there, bad day. Stick it.