Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Belly Pictures

Expecting to see pictures? Like I told a friend earlier, don't hold your breath. I am not that person. Maybe I would've been 5 years ago, but I'm just not now. Maybe it's because I feel too old. Maybe it's because I think only the skinny people do it to show oh how skinny they were before they got pregnant (and no, I don't think I'm obese). I don't know what it is. I'm just not that person today who will post pictures of my growing belly. You wouldn't be very excited right now anyway because I'm just awkward looking. Oh, and I've also been too cheap to replace the camera that was broken back in November. Although, I'll probably give in within the next couple of weeks and purchase the camera, you still won't see picture of my belly at 6 weeks, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, etc. Not me. If I end up posting pictures, they won't be staged belly pictures. So there it is.

And no, it's not because I'm not excited. I'm thrilled. Just not one of those people.

1 comment:

dixie-cricket said...

How are you feeling?